[Equest-users] Modeling only the Common Areas in a Building

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 13:32:13 PST 2022

 Hi Ahmed:
I think you still need interactive effects from the apartments. Are the common areas all on one electric meter? Any gas? You also didn't mention whether this was in a hot of cold climate.
I would do the whole building and cookie cutter the apartments into, say, facing directions. Make the electric usage EM1 and gas FM1. Then make the commons areas EM2 and FM2. Read up on how to aggregate the energy by meter.
I believe you would then have the EM2 and FM2 for monthly calibration to the meters.
Hope that helps.
John