[Equest-users] Why the metered energy consumption is two times higher than the energy consumption reported by PS-H

Yongqing zhaoyongqing1987 at 126.com
Wed Oct 28 20:33:24 PDT 2020

Hi,Brian

I revised the model to set the chilled water loop control option to "standby".But in my current model,the problem still existed.

If I remove the heat storage, hourly report indicates that heating of the loop to loop heat pump was doubled in very few time steps.

Howerver,more strangely,if the heating storage system was modeled,at some time step,even if the Elctricity use for heat pump is 0,the ELEC-METER also reported heating energy use.