[Equest-users] Multifamily Baseline PTAC/PTHP - Errors

Mayank Bhatnagar mayank.23aug at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 22:44:29 PDT 2020

Hi Jeff,

This error could come if you are using DOE2.3 because PTAC/PTHP system is
not part of DOE2.3 as of now. You can check the DOE version by going in the
tool menu and check "select DOE2 version". If this is the case, then just
change to the DOE2.2 and close the equest and reopen the file.

Thanks.

*Mayank Bhatnagar, Ph.D.*

Senior Project Manager
(ECBC Master Trainer)
*Environmental Design Solutions Pvt. Ltd. [EDS]*
D - 1/25, Vasant Vihar
New Delhi - 110057
India