[Equest-users] Multifamily Baseline PTAC/PTHP - Errors

samuel mason sam.mason at encompassenergyllc.com
Tue Oct 20 16:55:30 PDT 2020

Hi Jeff,
If you share your INP file, it may be easier to debug the error.

*Sam Mason* P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP
Principal
*Encompass Energy, LLC*
P: 443-410-1534
E: sam.mason at encompassenergyLLC.com
W: www.encompassenergyLLC.com

This e-mail and all contents are CONFIDENTIAL and intended only for the
recipient(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use of the information by anyone
other than the intended recipient is prohibited