[Equest-users] FW: eQuest installation Error

Kathryn Kerns kathryn.kerns at bceengineers.com
Sun Mar 22 12:01:36 PDT 2020

Ok, it appears I sent this e-mail to the incorrect address. I still need some help. The original attached files were created with eQuest 3.65-7175 on a laptop with Windows 10. I now have a new laptop with Windows 10 which has a recently downloaded version of eQuest 3.65-7175. This new laptop and recently downloaded version of eQuest 3.65-7175 will not run the previously created eQuest 3.65-7175 projects. I cannot figure it out except that the newer eQuest 3.65-7175 downloaded program appears to be functioning like the older eQuest 3.65 and saves files to the older eQuest 3.65 file locations. It does not make any sense. The newer laptop is an HP. The older laptop was an ACER. Anybody know what is going on?