[Equest-users] new user SIR and funding inquiry

Boyle, Daniel Daniel.Boyle at seattle.gov
Wed Mar 18 15:49:42 PDT 2020

Hello, I am a new user who is trying out the software (eQuest) as a possible weatherization program tool.
I have signed up to the user group but have not received my confirmation e-mail yet. I have been getting familiar with eQuest for about a total of 20 hours.

My first task after doing some basic modeling is to try out the SIR calculation in the financial tools.

The SIR calculation in eQuest is completely different than the SIR calculation in our current software which is accepted by our funding sources.

Is there any overlay, plug-in, script, or similar that might allow for different financial formulas to be inserted into the program?

Anyone with any ideas, leads on where to look, or organizations to contact, about modifying, proposing or implementing equest into government program guidelines would be fantastic.

Thanks,
Daniel Boyle