[Equest-users] Water cooled VRF with DOAS

Bryan Papaj bmp at bepc.biz
Tue Jun 2 07:01:54 PDT 2020

Hello,

I have a water-cooled VRF system with a DOAS. I modeled this as each
individual zone getting its own individual PSZ and followed the eQuest
modeling tutorial from Mitsubishi. The DOAS was modeled with a dummy zone
and feeds each VRF zone with the OA-From DOAS. The problem that I am facing
is that when I am simulating I have many unmet hours for the VRF zones and
when I review the SS-A System Loads Summary Report I see that there is no
cooling or heating energy. Has anyone experienced this before and if so how
can I load the VRF system? Also, is there a way to see the individual zone
heating or cooling contributions from the DOAS.

I have attached my pd2 and inp eQuest files.

Regards,

--

*Bryan Papaj*

*Energy Engineer*

*C. J. Brown Energy, P.C.*

4245 Union Rd, Suite 204

Buffalo, NY 14225

*Phone:* (716) 565-9190   *Fax:* (716) 633-5598

*Email:* bmp at cjbrownenergy.com