[Equest-users] Assign 2 systems to the same zone

Tanya Soji tanya.soji at quantumesco.com
Sun Jul 12 03:36:28 PDT 2020

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks much for your valuable response! I will be looking into your
possible solutions, however I tried point #3 myself before just to check
the possibilities and have found that it  could be problematic, especially
if you have multiple other systems also to be added to the same zone. It’s
a tedious task.

Regards,

Tanya