[Equest-users] Single zone VAV with chilled water cooling

Chapin, Alex N Alex.Chapin at masonandhanger.com
Tue Feb 18 04:23:53 PST 2020

Hi Steve,

I just tried modeling a system type “Variable Air Volume” or VAVS with just one zone attached to it and chilled water cooling and I think that should do what you want. You just might need to adjust the “Maximum Cooling Reset Temp” up to a higher value if you get simultaneous heating and cooling.

Alex