[Equest-users] Different Hourly Values for Winter and Summer

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Sat Apr 18 13:47:34 PDT 2020

If the question is the hourly shift, it may be daylight savings time which would occur during the April dates and would be standard time in January and would normally switch to Standard Time around that date in October or early November. (Always occurs on a weekend as opposed to a fixed date.)

Check one week earlier in October and it may be the savings time again. You should be able to turn off DST in the Model simulation variables, I forget exactly which menu.

David
Sent from my iPad