[Equest-users] Different Hourly Values for Winter and Summer

siddharth patil patilsiddharth5 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 13:25:32 PDT 2020

Hello all,
While looking at eQuest Hourly Results for lighting end-use I came across a
situation where 24-hr lighting end-use had different values for WD during
winter and summer. Please see the results below.

LTG WD [7.44kW] 2-Jan 7-Apr 28-Oct
0.45 3.3481 1.11603 3.3481
0.15 1.11603 1.11603 1.11603
0.15 1.11603 1.11603 1.11603
0.15 1.11603 1.11603 1.11603
0.15 1.11603 3.3481 1.11603
0.45 3.3481 6.69619 3.3481
0.9 6.69619 6.69619 6.69619
0.9 6.69619 6.69619 6.69619
0.9 6.69619 6.69619 6.69619
0.9 6.69619 6.69619 6.69619
0.9 6.69619 6.69619 6.69619
0.9 6.69619 6.69619 6.69619
0.9 6.69619 6.69619 6.69619
0.9 6.69619 6.69619 6.69619
0.9 6.69619 6.69619 6.69619
0.9 6.69619 6.69619 6.69619
0.9 6.69619 6.69619 6.69619
0.9 6.69619 6.69619 6.69619
0.9 6.69619 6.69619 6.69619
0.9 6.69619 6.69619 6.69619
0.9 6.69619 6.69619 6.69619
0.9 6.69619 6.69619 6.69619
0.9 6.69619 6.69619 6.69619
0.9 6.69619 3.3481 6.69619

It looks like the values shifted roughly around the week of 4/7,  one hour
upwards so overall usage remained the same every weekday but again changed
to actual one on 10/28. Connected lighting load is 7.44kW and the schedule
is as per column one,
*There is only one schedule throughout the year[12/31]*. I'm using the
simulation year of 1996. I'm trying to estimate the average peak usage
between 2 pm-6 pm. Since the values change between winter week and summer
week, I'm unable to estimate exact peak usage. Any help would
be appreciated!

Thank you
Siddharth