[Equest-users] Electricity consumption mismatch between model and bill

Sharad Kumar sharadcapricious at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 20:50:53 PDT 2019

Hi Inga,

As per my understanding the correction that i can suggest is the correction
in schedules.
The electrical consumption that you are inferring in the eQUEST as 330 MWh
and the actual bills are 73 MWh.
Now you are as a suggestion is required to fetch the actual working hour of
the type wise hourly use of the segments.
There can be minor or major mismatch in the hourly usage which sometime can
have slight or above mismatch.
Kindly get the hourly usage data from the electrical consultant and if seen
do the correction in  the schedules.
This is the only correction that i am able to think right now.
Hope this might help.

*Thank sand Regards,*
Sharad.Kumar
Freelancer
India..

   1. Electricity consumption mismatch between model and bill
      (Inga Goebel)