[Equest-users] equest: occupancy schedule in Airport

Konstantina Kalliakoudi kalliakoudi.k at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 05:32:59 PDT 2019

Dear all,
I have following issue
I am modeling a terminal airport in equest.
I have entered the maximum number of people in each space and I want to
modify the schedules.
The situation is following:
The schedules vary significant at each month.
Each space has a different day time where the peak number of people occur.
This happens because the passenger are continiously moving from each space
to another, for example from check in to the boarding gates.
Each space has it's own AHU with a minimum Ooutside Air Control Method: DCV
Return Sensor

My questions are following:
1)  Τhe number of people affect the energy consumption of each AHU. Each
zone will NOT  simultaneously
have the maximum number of people (peak). How can I enter this time
differnece. Most each zone has each own schedule?

Thank you
Konstantina K.
Mechanical Engineer