[Equest-users] Load calculations - Ventilation air load

Thomas Crevier Thomas.Crevier at cima.ca
Wed Aug 28 06:35:01 PDT 2019

Hi, I'm looking at the different reports from eQUEST calculations and I'm having trouble finding loads for outside air. In other words, which column from which report gives information about loads due to outside fresh air only (if this column does exist).

If not, how can I manually calculate that load?

Thank you

THOMAS CREVIER
Professionnel junior en ingénierie - Stagiaire / Bâtiment – Mécanique
Junior professional in engineering - Intern / Buildings Engineering – Mechanical Building Engineering

T 418-623-3373 poste 1084  F 418-623-3321
300–1145, boul. Lebourgneuf, Québec QC G2K 2K8 CANADA

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D55D83.DCAEF490]<http://www.cima.ca/>
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D55D83.DCAEF490]