[Equest-users] Occupancy Scedules - 2 question

Konstantina Kalliakoudi kalliakoudi.k at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 23:55:15 PDT 2019

Dear equest users,
thank you all for your previous answers.

I have following considerations.

1) When tryinq to import the Occupancy schedules in the Spreadsheet with
copy paste from excel, it doesn't work. Athough the data is copied, then it
is lost.

The only way to insert the scedules are from this tab.

[image: image.png]

Do you have any suggestions, about faster import of scedules?
Do you have come across the same issue in the spreadsheet tab?

2) How can I export the scedules I have already created in a .inp file to
use them in another .inp file?

Thank you very much

Konstantina Kalliakoudi
Mechanical Engineer, Μ.sc