[Equest-users] contract modeler wanted

Jim Fowler jfowler at globalenergyaudits.com
Sun Apr 14 19:02:05 PDT 2019

I'm looking for a senior contract modeler to help on a project by modeling
1-2 schools for energy audits, not LEED, so it's to existing conditions.
I've surveyed the buildings, poor drawings because the buildings are old,
but the plans that exist I have - no CAD.  These are existing buildings,
must be calibrated to 2018 AMY data (which I have).  Work would start in the
next week or so, I'd estimate 20-30 hrs required for each building.  Let me
know if you're interested and have the time and we'll talk $$.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Fowler, PE, CEM

Principal

206.954.3614

GEA logo cropped

Retro-Commissioning and Energy Audits of

Municipal Commercial and Industrial Buildings