[Equest-users] How to model constant air volume system using eQUEST?

Daniel Knapp danielk at arborus.ca
Fri Oct 12 07:42:59 PDT 2018

It sounds like you have a clear idea of how you would like to model your systems. I usually model constant volume as either PSZ or SZRH depending on which is a better match for the systems in questions.

I sometimes model a constant volume system as a VAV system with minimum flow set to 1.0 when I would like to model a constant supply air temperature, or a supply air temperature which resets according to outdoor air conditions.

All the best,

Daniel

—
Daniel Knapp, PhD, PPhys, BEMP, LEED AP