[Equest-users] How to model constant air volume system using eQUEST?

zhaoyongqing1987 zhaoyongqing1987 at 126.com
Fri Oct 12 07:37:03 PDT 2018

How do you model constant air volume system using eQEST? As I kown,most of eQUEST users model constant volume system as VAV system but set the minmum airflow setpoint to 1.0.And I think this method is not appropriate,because the VAV system adjusts the cooling and heating load by varing the supply air volume but keep the supply air temperature constant, set the minmum airflow setpoint of VAV system to 1.0 means that the supply air volume and temperature are kept constant,however,the cnonstant air volume system adjusts the heating and cooling load by varing the supply air temperature but keep the supply air volume contstant. I always model the constant air volume as single zone reheat.And I want to kown what is your solution to this problem!

Any suggestion?Thanks!