[Equest-users] Heating is not on for System Type Pkgd Var Vol, and 4380 under heated hours

Jing Hong hongjing.shirley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:49:39 PST 2018

Hi Daric,

Thanks for your quick response. I updated the heating tab with
your suggested temperature setting, but still has no space heat provided
and the same unmet heat hours. This system does not include any reheat coil
nor zone level VAV box. Only rooftop units with VFD. The cooling parts have
no unmet cool hours, but the heating parts are very odd.

Jing