[Equest-users] eQuest Generated EFLH

Nicholas Caton Nicholas.Caton at schneider-electric.com
Thu Mar 15 06:42:17 PDT 2018

Hey Daric,

I'm on the same page with David.  Space Loads export includes annual totals for equipment/plug loads and for lighting at a SPACE resolution, but there's no way to immediately calculate FLEH for a given annual schedule I'm aware of.

Short of loading/managing/manipulating schedules with an exterior spreadsheet (hint hint), I think the best advice I can give is to highlight a day schedule, swap to spreadsheet view, and copy that table (or the specific rows you want) into excel.  From there you have to determine how many days per year each day type applies to the schedule(s) of interest, then it's just some summing and multiplying to arrive at your answer.

~Nick

[cid:image001.png at 01D3BC39.84240FF0]
Nick Caton, P.E., BEMP
  Senior Energy Engineer