[Equest-users] eQuest Generated EFLH

David Reddy david at 360-analytics.com
Wed Mar 14 23:21:56 PDT 2018

Daric,

The space loads report (via File -> Export File ->) has schedule values
for select space internal loads starting in col AC, but I believe if you
have more than one schedule for a given end-use, this summary is not
correct, or represents a weighted-average.  I don't use this often, so
can't recall the behavior when there is more than one schedule defined
for a particular end-use.  This is the only EFLH summary I'm aware of,
and I believe it is an eQUEST function, not DOE-2.2.

-David