[Equest-users] High unmet hours when selecting VAV system

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 16:27:56 PDT 2018

 Voila !!
Sounds like you need to have a reheat system defined. That happened to me a few times.
John Aulbach, PE
    On Monday, March 12, 2018, 1:33:57 PM PDT, Michael Campbell via Equest-users <equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org> wrote:

 Hi,

I'm having an issue where I get a very high number of unmet heating hours with space temps getting down as low as 33F in January.
This is only an issue when I select "Variable Air Volume" system which I believe is the correct system configuration.  It seems like the system is just failing to heat the space, but I cannot figure out why.  Has anyone has similar issues modeling a VAV system?