[Equest-users] What does Space Heat include?

Nicholas Caton Nicholas.Caton at schneider-electric.com
Tue Jan 2 15:15:50 PST 2018

The last three pages of this document may prove a helpful starting place for “what’s included in XXX end use category” questions.
[cid:image004.png at 01D383ED.2BA1ACE0]
From there:
[cid:image001.png at 01D383EC.38CAC650]

It’s hard for anyone to do better than just guess at what might be the source from what you’ve provided… reheat/baseboard/pilot lights… it might not be zone-thermostat schedule driven heating.

On the aside, have you explored whether you have any zones still dropping to 40F that could be a source (subjectively warm climates can still have brisk evenings)?  You can remove all calls for heat by defaulting away the heating schedule assignment, but pay mind to how close to freezing you go – your mechanical designer may not be so comfortable with the results!

Hope that’s helpful,

~Nick

[cid:image002.png at 01D383EC.38CAC650]
Nick Caton, P.E., BEMP