[Equest-users] USER EXPRESSION

equest user equestuser00 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 04:17:03 PST 2018

Hi all Modelers,

This question is for all those 'user expressions' prodigies.

Can anyone guide me on how can user expression be used for MIN-FLOW RATIO
in Air side sytem as ASHRAE states to keep MIN-FLOW RATIO as 0.30 or equal
to Design outdoor air value whichever is greater.

I am in need of a user expression which i should be able to put in MIN-
FLOW RATIO Keyword such that it
*1) takes the Value as '0.30'* *when outdoor design ratio is less than 0.30
and *
*2) takes the Value same as design outdoor ratio** when design ratio value
is greater than 0.30*

*Thanks and regards,*
*Tejas*