[Equest-users] DOE 2.3 issue with Air-side spreadsheet

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 19:37:19 PST 2018

Hi everyone-  I am not getting my Air-side spreadsheet populated when I use
2.3.  This is even happening at the wizard level, when I go into just view
the air-side spreadsheet.  (see screen shot below).

When I switch the program back to 2.2 everything is fine and populated
correctly, but when I am in 2.3 wizard mode and when I switch to DDedit
mode, my Air-side spreadsheet is unpopulated.

Any insight and help would be appreciated.  I really want to use 2.3 for
this new model I am working on.

Thanks!
Pasha

[image: Inline image 1]