[Equest-users] Simulate Building Performance Error

Damon Lapping damon at greenlogik.co.za
Thu Feb 1 21:15:46 PST 2018

Hi Samuel,

Looks like they are using DOE-2.2-R47b.

Is there anyway I can import the file into Equest then?

I did use the import function and seemed to work but I still get the same error?

Thanks

Regards

DAMON LAPPING

Managing Consultant

 <mailto:damon at greenlogik.co.za> damon at greenlogik.co.za

 <http://www.greenlogik.co.za/about.html> www.greenlogik.co.za |   <http://www.pvsystem.co.za/> www.pvsystem.co.za

T.    +27 21 (0) 87 470 0650    F.   +27 (0) 86 763 1323

C.   +27 82 339 3865

UNIDO Certified Energy Management Professional

SA Green Building Council Existing Building Performance Accredited

Professional