[Equest-users] Simulate Building Performance Error

samuel mason sam.mason at encompassenergyllc.com
Thu Feb 1 20:04:29 PST 2018

Hi Damon,
If you share the .inp file, myself or someone else on the list might be
able to figure out what is going on.

Sam

*Encompass Energy, LLCSam Mason* P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP
Principal
P: 443-410-1534
E: sam.mason at encompassenergyLLC.com
W: www.encompassenergyLLC.com

This e-mail and all contents are CONFIDENTIAL and intended only for the
recipient(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use of the information by anyone
other than the intended recipient is prohibited