[Equest-users] Equipment Load

Jing Hong hongjing.shirley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 09:25:07 PST 2018

Thank you Nick. Yes, after trying different ways, I realized that fill “
Input Power” is better than per area. I assumed 20% of the input power
would be converted to heat gain. And 80% for sensible, 20% for latent. In
that case, the fraction I filled in the eQuest was 0.16 for sensible HG and
0.04 for Latent HG. Does that make sense?

Jing