[Equest-users] Using LBNL WINDOW to create custom glass types

Weller, Michael mweller at glumac.com
Thu Dec 13 12:18:07 PST 2018

Re: step 10 about editing the first line of the .txt file.

I've found that it was text "BERKELEY LAB" that was causing eQUEST to crash when importing the glass type (see BAD and GOOD images below).  Not sure when LBNL decided to add that text to the WINDOW exports but it used to work just fine without any manual editing of the text.

BAD:
[cid:image003.png at 01D492DD.E6335AE0]

GOOD (make sure to remove any spaces before "WINDOW"):
[cid:image004.png at 01D492DD.E6335AE0]

Best,

Michael Weller
Associate
Senior Energy Analyst

GLUMAC engineers for a sustainable future(tm)
A Tetra Tech Company

18200 Von Karman Ave., Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92612

Office:   949.833.8190
Email:    mweller at glumac.com

Glumac will be closed from Dec. 24th to Jan. 1st. Offices will reopen on Jan. 2nd. Safe and happy holidays!