[Equest-users] eQuest - query

Tanya Soji tanya.soji at quantumesco.com
Wed Aug 15 23:44:07 PDT 2018

Hi Tejas,

Thanks for your input. I’ve understood the mistake.

I do have files saved at different stages in eQuest, which could be of help
to proceed from wizard to detailed mode again.

However, what if the system assignment to zones in the actual building
operations is different (i.e. zones in different shells could have supply
from the same HVAC system)? Is there any possibility to model like that?

Thanks,

Tanya