[Equest-users] Can we reference DESIGN-DAY inputs in zonal expressions?

Nicholas Caton via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Sep 7 14:35:14 PDT 2017

Isn't it funny, I thought DESIGN-DAYs should be accessible via #G() initially as well!

I'm a little averse to making my ground temps equal to winter/summer design DB conditions as a general practice... A more innocuous option for leveraging a SITE-PARAMETER as a proxy/container might be LONGITUDE... but ideally I'm looking for a pair of "containers" and I think LATITUDE is actually leveraged for solar sky model stuff (daylight calculations, possibly cooling DESIGN-DAY but I have my doubts)...

Outside of SITE-PARAMETERs... Have I perhaps stumbled upon the exact intent/purpose behind these "Variable##" "containters" under the PROJECT-DATA variables?  Does anyone know how to access these values via keyword expresssions?
[cid:image004.png at 01D327F7.448C3100]

~Nick

[cid:image001.png at 01D327F5.475CA100]
Nick Caton, P.E., BEMP