[Equest-users] Issue with floors being offset in Wizard?

Michael Campbell via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Sep 18 08:05:07 PDT 2017

Thanks for the response, Nick.
Unfortunately I still seem to be having some issues.
I've done many models in the past and have never had this issue, so I'm
really having a hard time figuring out what is going on.
Would someone be able to take a look at the attached files and see if you
can provide any insight on how to get these floors to properly align?
I've been trying to move each shell based on aligning common points between
shells, but that isn't working the way I would hope.
Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,