[Equest-users] Zones with different height

Jing Hong hongjing.shirley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 11:43:10 PST 2017

Hi Bruce,

I've attached the sketches of this building. As you see, the northeast
portion is higher than the rest, But actually they are in the same zone. I
had two shells attached to each other and deleted the overlapping walls. So
you think I should make is in one shell, and just set the plenum in
different heights?
Thank you so much for your time and effort.

Jing