[Equest-users] Tools for schematic energy modeling?

Michael Campbell via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon May 1 07:18:13 PDT 2017

Hello eQUEST Users,

I'm working on a project and need to do some early schematic energy
modeling for early design decisions regarding envelope components,
orientation, etc.

At this point, there is a basic footprint and general space layout but very
little detail.  And it is very likely that the floor plans will change
significantly between now and final design documents.

I'm wondering if anyone has any tools or recommendations for doing early
schematic energy modeling like this?

Thank you,