[Equest-users] LEED Comment for FAN EFLH--help please

Bishop, Bill via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Mar 30 13:24:46 PDT 2017

Pasha,
In addition to my questions below, you can affect the air flow for VAV systems using different cooling controls.
Besides the minimum VAV  box setting of 0.4 cfm/ft2 per G3.1.3.13, there is also the temperature reset requirement of G3.1.3.12.
The 5°F reset requirement can be set using a COOL-CONTROL of WARMEST and a 5°F difference between the COOL-MIN-RESET-T and the COOL-MAX-RESET-T.
Then, using a RESET-PRIORITY of AIRFLOW-FIRST, the system airflow will be reduced before the cooling SAT.
~Bill