[Equest-users] Tank less DWH

Morteza Kasmai via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jun 20 07:42:00 PDT 2017

Nick,

Thank you for your guidance, as always your suggestions is very helpful.

I am agreeing with you that serious energy savings related to service hot
water serving is through low flow fixtures, however the manufacturer
provided some engineering data, including thermal efficiency, of the water
heater (page 8 of the attach file) that I thought can be helpful to achieve
more savings.

I wanted to be sure on selecting the correct system for the base model. As
I understand from your suggestions, since this is storage less heater in
the proposed design, for the baseline model, I have to select “Gas
instantaneous water heater” in Table 7.8 and there are no any other
options, is this correct?

I truly appreciate your help,
Morteza