[Equest-users] outdoor reset and boiler upgrades...

GOODMAN, RUSSELL W CTR USAF AFRC 439 MSG/CER via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jun 27 07:04:36 PDT 2017

Hello all,

I am fairly new to eQuest modeling and would like to short-cut to a few solutions by asking for tips here... I am working on simulating conversion from atmospheric 80-85% efficiency NG boilers to condensing boilers, and am wondering how to set up for baseline and EEM options.

Baseline would be 80-85% efficiency w/no scheduling and no outdoor reset - and EEM would be 90-95% efficiency, scheduling and outdoor reset.

How do I set up my model for both conditions so when I run the simulation my report shows the savings from one condition to the other?

Thanks!

Very Respectfully,
Wayn Goodman, CEM
Resource Efficiency Manager