[Equest-users] Parametric Runs off Separate .inp File

Sharad Kumar via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jan 31 23:06:03 PST 2017

Hi Vicki,

Sorry to all users and Fred if i was harsh in the last mail.

Vicki:

You can use different runs for separate files.
For example the first run in your case is 90.1 -2010 Baseline.
You can create a different parametric run which will be Label-2 and shall
run on the same .inp file Baseline run of the same project.
So you will have to keep the same Run Based On: Baseline run with the
Label-2 and another parametric run which will run on another .inp file.

*Thanks,*
*Sharad. Kumar*