[Equest-users] High cooling consumption before lights level are decreased

Fakeha Sehar via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jan 31 10:41:50 PST 2017

Hi,
When I raise my building's cooling set points from 2pm to 5pm,I observe for a summer day that the cooling consumption goes low during this time; which is fine. Now when I reduce the lighting schedule values (in order to reduce the lighting load) from 2pm to 5pm lighting consumption goes low during this time but for some reason the cooling consumption gets higher before around 11am to 2pm, why?
Regards