[Equest-users] 90.1-2013 Baseline Constructions

Chris Jones via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jan 10 05:53:56 PST 2017

The PNNL-25130.pdf document, “ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2010 Performance Rating Method Reference Manual” provides good detail of the baseline constructions.
http://www.pnnl.gov/main/publications/external/technical_reports/PNNL-25130.pdf

See page 3.70-3.72. The layers detailed in that document are in a slightly different order than those in the .inp file Nick forwarded:

[cid:image003.png at 01D26B1E.E5DE2EA0]

The continuous layer of insulation for 90.1-2013 will have different thicknesses than the thicknesses detailed in this manual.

[Title: RWDI - Description: RWDI logo]<http://www.rwdi.com/assets/logos/RWDI-logo.gif>

Christopher Jones, P.Eng. | Senior Energy Analyst
RWDI
901 King Street West, Suite 400, Toronto, ON M5V 3H5 Canada
Tel: (519) 823-1311 ext 2052 | Mobile: (416) 697-0056
rwdi.com<http://www.rwdi.com/>