[Equest-users] Advanced Level Building Energy Asset Score - Free Live Webinar on Feb 28, 2017

Harshul Singhal via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Feb 21 07:04:15 PST 2017

Hi everyone,

Hope things are great at your end.

My company is working as the technical support for DOE's Building Energy Asset Score tool developed by PNNL & I am going to teach the upcoming free online webinar on the topic " Advanced Level Building Energy Asset Score Modeling". To visit the Building Energy Asset Score website go to: http://www.energy.gov/eere/buildings/building-energy-asset-score

I taught the introduction level class on Feb 6th & we will announce another introduction class soon. If any questions, please don't hesitate to reach me at: hsinghal at psdconsulting.com<mailto:hsinghal at psdconsulting.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D28C29.DA716CE0][cid:image006.png at 01D28C29.DA716CE0]

Learning Objective:
Students will focus on how the Building Energy Asset Score Tool can accommodate them in complex real-world situations and deep-dive into complex scoring examples.

  1.  Welcome and introduction to speaker (Harshul Singhal: https://www.linkedin.com/in/harshulsinghal/).
  2.  Advanced HVAC inputs using Asset Score.
  3.  Constructing complex building geometries.
  4.  Importing data from EPA Portfolio Manager.
  5.  Exporting completed Asset Score project to an OpenStudio Model.
  6.  Questions and suggestions for future advanced course topics

Advanced Level Building Energy Asset Score Modeling (Free Training)

Dates & Times
(Online) February 28, 2017 (1-2pm EST)

Register now!
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7863822990808925187