[Equest-users] eQuest Supermarket Energy Modeling Guidance

Hutchins, Paul F. Paul.Hutchins at rsandh.com
Tue Dec 19 06:40:08 PST 2017

Where can I find help building a Supermarket Model?

Since the Refrigeration Version doesn’t have a Wizard, I’ve tried creating a building model in the standard version 3.65, build 7172, DOE 2.3 and then both importing into or opening with the Refrigeration Version 3.65, build 7173, DOE2.2r. When I do this I get lots of errors. Using all defaults in the Standard Version and opening with the Refrigeration Version I get 29 errors, such as UNKNOWN KEYWORDS AND ILLEGAL CODEWORDS.

Any help would be appreciated.

Paul Hutchins, PhD, PE
Vice President
10748 Deerwood Park Blvd South, Jacksonville, FL  32256
O 904-256-2283 | M 904-307-7007
paul.hutchins at rsandh.com<mailto:Paul.Hutchins at rsandh.com>
rsandh.com<http://rsandh.com/go/rsh-t> | Facebook<http://www.rsandh.com/go/facebook> | Twitter<http://www.rsandh.com/go/twitter> | LinkedIn<http://www.rsandh.com/go/linkedin> | Blog<http://www.rsandh.com/go/rsh-blog>

3-Time Winner (‘14, ’15, ’16) of SAME Seymour S. Greenfield Sustaining Member Award<http://www.rsandh.com/go/ssgaward>

[**RSH LOGO**]<http://www.rsandh.com/go/rsh-i>