[Equest-users] Sub-Hourly User Temperature Input

Tuğçin Kırant via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Aug 10 04:04:54 PDT 2017

Hello Everybody!

I am working on a project. We want to see the energy consumption depending on the sub-hourly change of the  room temperature.

Lets say, we will define the room temperature 22 °C for 11:00-11:12, 24 °C for 11:12-11:33... The time period and the temperature changing will continue like that throughout the day.

I would like to learn If there is a way to define temperature sub-hourly like above in eQUEST.

Best Regards!