[Equest-users] version 3.65 build 7174

Harshal Gupta via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Aug 8 01:38:44 PDT 2017

Hello Pasha,

You need to licence your software form the organization(James J. Hirsh Associate). The licence form is attached in the mail and also available in the zip folder downloaded by you.

Once you will received the key, foll the instruction mentioned in REEADME.pdf attached file. After done open the eQUEST file. In the quick menu form tools and change the software version of DOE2.2 to 2.3. Image is attached for reference.

In case, if you will open and existing file it will show numerous error as the version is still under development and short of some systems available in 2.2 e.g. SUM system.

I hope this will help !

Warm Regards

Harshal Gupta

Energy Analyst

INDIA

[cid:35427bd4-4c5c-4df7-bfa4-5a6c6ab00a17]