[Equest-users] Modeling Passive & Cooling Systems in Equest

Damon Lapping via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sun Apr 23 02:29:26 PDT 2017

Good Day,

I am looking to model a passive cooling and heating system in Equest.

Can this be done, if so then how?

I understand there is an option for natural ventilation but I am looking to
model the effect of passive heating and cooling on a building.

Many Thanks

Regards

DAMON LAPPING

Managing Consultant

 <mailto:damon at greenlogik.co.za> damon at greenlogik.co.za

 <http://www.greenlogik.co.za/about.html> www.greenlogik.co.za |
<http://www.pvsystem.co.za> www.pvsystem.co.za

T.    +27 21 556 8065   F.   +27 (0) 86 763 1323

C.   +27 82 339 3865

Help cut carbon and reduce waste...don't print this email unless you really
need to.

---