[Equest-users] Supply Air Temp Reset Interpretation Please...?

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Apr 20 00:58:45 PDT 2017

Hello--- I received this note from a fellow energy model reviewer (non-LEED
review comment) regarding my Baseline energy model that is supposed to be
compliant with Appendix G.  I disagree with what they are saying.  I
appreciate your feedback please and verification if in fact I am wrong in
how I am interpreting Section G3.1.3.12.

"We believe TEMP-FIRST supply air reset control strategy is not the correct
interpretation of G3.1.3.12 – rather, AIRFLOW-FIRST should be used."

Thanks!

Pasha