[Equest-users] A possible solution for exporting hourly .csv data

Drew Morrison via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Oct 20 09:43:02 PDT 2016

Wow, thanks Nick! I never knew about the .csv export feature in the eQuest File menu. That is much faster and easier than writing a script. To think it was staring me in the face this whole time...

Thanks also for the list showing the purposes of the various eQuest file extensions. I feel that will be very helpful in the future as well.

Drew

Drew Morrison, Energy Engineer
Seventhwave
608.210.7151 seventhwave.org