[Equest-users] Elevator Loads

David Reddy via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Oct 11 23:04:58 PDT 2016

There are some rough estimates for multifamily building elevator loads
in the Energy Star High-rise simulation guidelines:

.

For comparison, I got some data from Seattle City Light for monitoring a
2 regen elevator installation in a 7 story in a multifamily building:

What SCL concluded is the mfr estimates, primarily Kone's, are pretty
reasonable.