[Equest-users] Elevator Loads

Elizabeth Gillmor via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Oct 11 23:02:50 PDT 2016

Kone has a nice calculator which gives you typical motor HP and estimated
kWh/yr for different elevator types (hydraulic vs traction) and capacity.

https://toolbox.kone.com/media/en_US/green/index.html?rdrsrc=/media/en_US/green/index.html&rdrtrg=https://toolbox.kone.com/media/en_US/green/index.html

*Elizabeth Gillmor  PE, BEMP, LC, LEED AP*

*e n e r g e t i c s  **consulting engineers, llc*
energetics-eng.com | 303.619.0091