[Equest-users] Modeling Reverse Acting TStat EF

Darryl Kasun via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sat Oct 15 11:57:10 PDT 2016

Hi eQUESTers,

First off, you probably will not likely appreciate this and I'll preface
this with saying that I'm a total bandwagon jumper but I am okay with that.

GO JAYS!!!

Now that that's out of the way I am trying to model a very simple system
that I'm sure many of you have modeled before.

I have a zone that has an exhaust fan in it.  When the temp. reaches above
80 degF, an exhaust fan turns on and a damper opens to draw OA into the
zone.

I've been fooling around with a few systems trying to figure out a good way
to model this but haven't come up with one yet.

Let me know if have any recommendations.

Thanks!
Darryl